become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rights/Organizations
Society: Ethnicity: Romani: Organizations
Council of Europe Roma and Travellers Division
- Council of Europe web page dedicated to Roma rights contains information on legislation, European campaigns, related case law and Roma related activities within the EU framework.
European Committee on Romani Emancipation
- Provides a forum for coordinating assessment and reporting on the degree of integration Romani within European society and will identify and advocate priority policies and actions to promote the more effective social and economic inclusion of Romani.
European Roma Rights Center
- An international public interest law organisation which monitors the situation of Roma in Europe and provides legal defence to victims of human rights violations.
OSI Roma Participation Program
- Located in Budapest, Hungary. Programme of the Open Society Institute, major nongovernmental supporter of efforts to improve the economic and social inclusion of Roma in Central and South Eastern Europe
- Supports human rights for Irish Travellers, working for solidarity, social justice, development, and human rights, with a particular interest against racism and for women.
The Rroma Foundation, Switzerland
- Encourages Rroma to develop projects in various fields to improve living conditions and to build understanding between Rroma and non-Rroma communities.
- Defends the Gypsy community in Spain, gaining recognition of the culture of the Gypsy people as an asset within the global culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 2:05:07 UTC -