become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romani/Organizations
Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association of Gypsies/Romani International, Inc.
- "A not-for-profit association with the intention of giving glory to God, of preserving, maintaining, promoting our Gypsy culture, ethnicity, pride and integrity" (USA).
Dom Research Center
- Middle East and North Africa Gypsy Studies.
European Committee on Romani Emancipation
- A European Economic Interest Grouping.
The Gypsy Lore Society
- An international interdisciplinary association of persons interested in the languages, cultures, and histories of the various groups known as Gypsies and Travelers.
- A collaborative effort between Romani individuals and communities throughout Europe, an initiative of the International Communications Task Force of the ECRE.
- A cultural foundation for the support of Rroma [Gypsy] culture in Romania in order to monitor and combat social exclusion and racial discrimination. [English/Romanian]
- Official Roma community web site in Romania, a European Union financed project.
- Advocacy organization for the Gypsy community in Spain. Site describes services, programs, and publications, and provides documents, history, and related links. Content also available in Romani and Spanish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2014 at 7:55:58 UTC -