become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnicity/Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Student: Religion and Spirituality
This category in other languages:
African Community International Center
- Non-profit organization supporting African expatriates in the US and other countries, and broadening public appreciation of Africa's culture and diversity.
Canadian Friends of Finland - Ottawa branch
- A site listing local events and a collection of Finnish-Canadian links consisting of Canadian people with Finnish ancestry and their businesses and organizations.
Congress of Romanian Americans (CORA)
- Working to unite, educate, motivate and support Romanian Americans from all walks of life.
Historical Society of Jews From Egypt
- Gathering and providing historical and current information on the Jews From Egypt.
- The Foundation's goals, all its efforts and available resources are aimed at fulfilling the primary goal for which it was founded: humanity and helping others, but at the same time for the sake of the promotion of Yugoslavian national culture and tradition.
Portuguese Foundation Inc. of Connecticut
- A group dedicated to the advancement of Portuguese people and the Portuguese culture. The group supports Luso-Americans with scholarships.
Ukrainian Association, Sunshine
- Australian group.
Welsh National Gymanfa Ganu Association
- North American Welsh cultural organization. Promotion of everything Welsh, particularly the Gymanfa Ganu (Guhmonva Gonee) or Welsh Singing Festival.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:55:06 PM EST -