become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiracial/Organizations
Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
Harvard HAPA (Half-Asian Peoples' Association)
- This campus based organization provides informal social, cultural, and intellectual interaction among multiracial members of the Harvard community who are of part-Asian ethnicity.
- A British organization offering support and resources for mixed-race individuals and families.
- The Foundation publishes MAVIN magazine and the Multiracial Child Resource Book, and administers the MatchMaker Bone Marrow Project.
Mixed Student Union
- Blog for the campus based organization that provides support for Asian Pacific Islanders of mixed heritage and promotes communities that value diversity.
MOST - Multiracial Organization of Students at Tufts
- A campus based organization at Tufts supporting multiraciality and its associated issues, topics, and contentions.
People in Harmony
- This non-profit organization promotes a positive experience of interracial life in Britain and challenges racism, prejudice and ignorance in society.
- A national organization supporting the movement for a multiracial classification and advocating on behalf of multiracial, interracial, biracial children and adults everywhere
Students of Mixed Heritage at Amherst College (SMHAC)
- A campus based organization providing support and resources for multiracial students at Amherst College.
- This organization provides support to mixed families, mixed individuals, transracial adoptees, and interracial/cultural couples through various social events, and educational lectures and discussions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 8:54:19 UTC -