become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiracial/Organizations
Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
- A website for the mixed-race / Coloured / multiracial people of South Africa.
Harvard HAPA (Half-Asian Peoples' Association)
- This campus based organization provides informal social, cultural, and intellectual interaction among multiracial members of the Harvard community who are of part-Asian ethnicity.
- A British organization offering support and resources for mixed-race individuals and families.
- The Foundation publishes MAVIN magazine and the Multiracial Child Resource Book, and administers the MatchMaker Bone Marrow Project.
Mixed Student Union
- Blog for the campus based organization that provides support for Asian Pacific Islanders of mixed heritage and promotes communities that value diversity.
MOST - Multiracial Organization of Students at Tufts
- A campus based organization at Tufts supporting multiraciality and its associated issues, topics, and contentions.
Multiracial Americans of Southern California
- Community organization that seeks to broaden self and public understanding of our interracial, multiethnic, and cross cultural society by facilitating interethnic dialogue and providing cultural, educational, and recreational activities.
People in Harmony
- This non-profit organization promotes a positive experience of interracial life in Britain and challenges racism, prejudice and ignorance in society.
- A national organization supporting the movement for a multiracial classification and advocating on behalf of multiracial, interracial, biracial children and adults everywhere
- This organization provides support to mixed families, mixed individuals, transracial adoptees, and interracial/cultural couples through various social events, and educational lectures and discussions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 0:09:00 UTC -