become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiracial/Chats_and_Forums
Chats and Forums
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Métis Michif: Chats and Forums
DelphiForums.com: Black Indians & InterTribal NA's
- A discussion forum for members of Black Indians and Intertribal Native Americans.
DelphiForums.com: Black Native American and Metis American
- A discussion forum for issues related to Black Indians and Metis Americans.
DelphiForums.com: IFSA's Interracial/Multicultural Forum
- Discussion forum for members of IFSA in Dallas/Ft Worth.
DelphiForums.com: The Multiracial Activist Forum and Chat
- Serves as an outlet for those in the biracial, multiracial, interracial or transracial adoptee community to discuss issues of relevance and interest.
The Study of Racialism
- This group is meant for scholarly discussion of when, where, how, and why the odd U.S. version of the "race" notion unfolded as it did over the past five centuries.
Yahoo! Groups - FGM-MIXED
- A discussion forum for those who are of a Mixed raced lineage of First-Generational Multiracially Mixed (FGM-Mixed) chronology.
Yahoo! Groups - Generation-Mixed
- A communication and information resource designed for people of Mixed-race lineage and parentage.
Yahoo! Groups - Hip Multicultural Moms
- A group where moms of biracial children and moms who embrace cultural diversity can meet and forge lasting friendships
Yahoo! Groups - MGM-MIXED
- A discussion forum for those who are of a Mixed raced lineage of Multi-Generational Multiracially Mixed (MGM-Mixed) chronology.
Yahoo! Groups : hif-announce
- Announcement list for Hapa Issues Forum.
Yahoo! Groups : Tiffany Limos
- A discussion group related to the career of multiracial actress Tiffany Limos.
Yahoo! Groups: A Place For Us National
- Discussion list for national multiracial organization A Place For Us.
Yahoo! Groups: bruin-ou
- Discussion list for Bruin-ou.com, a South African multiracial organization.
Yahoo! Groups: irhaven
- Discussion list for IR Haven, an interracial and multiracial oriented portal.
Yahoo! Groups: Mavin
- Discussion list for Mavin Foundation and Mavin magazine.
Yahoo! Groups: Metis
- Discussion list for Metis (mixed blood people of Native American and non-Native American ancestry).
Yahoo! Groups: MetisCulture
- Discussion list for Metis individuals in the United States.
Yahoo! Groups: Mixed Blood Natives
- Discussion list for persons of mixed blood native ancestry.
Yahoo! Groups: Multiracial Teens
- Discussion group for teens so talk about the multiracial experience.
Yahoo! Groups: New People Interracial e-Magazine
- Discussion list for readers of New People.
Yahoo! Groups: SWIRL, Inc.
- Discussion list for Swirl, Inc. focusing on mixed individuals and families.
Yahoo! Groups: to-mixies
- A discussion list for multiracial individuals in the Toronto, Ontario region.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 1:53:48 UTC -