become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ashkenazi/Radio
- Tribute to the Yiddish radio broadcasting legend who for more than 50 years hosted Boston's Sunday morning "Yiddish Radio Show." Includes Real Audio clips and interviews.
The Golden Age of Yiddish Radio
- History and soundfiles from American Jewish radio of the 1930's and '40's.
Yiddish Forward Hour ("Forverts Sho") Archive
- Yiddish Forward Hour - "Forverts Sho" - Archive of the very long-running weekly Yiddish-language radio show produced by the publisher of the Yiddish newspaper "Der Forverts", comprised of downloadable sound files organized by date.
Yiddish Radio Project
- Complementary material to an NPR radio series of stories about the golden age of Yiddish-American broadcasting in the 1930s to '50s gleaned from a rare collection of almost-forgotten recordings of classic Yiddish radio shows.
The Yiddish Voice
- Home page for The Yiddish Voice (Dos Yidishe Kol), a weekly Yiddish-language radio show in Brookline, Mass., with information on the radio show, and Yiddish links, resources, and multimedia content.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 11:15:04 UTC -