become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italian/Italian-American
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Italian: Italian-American
Order Sons of Italy in America
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Arthur Avenue - Little Italy in the Bronx
- Recipes, message board, neighborhood stories, merchant list, editorials, and photos.
Calabresi of Philadelphia
- Non-profit organization that celebrates the Calabrian version of Italian-American culture.
Club Pacentro of Detroit
- Club in Detroit for people from Pacentro, Italy and their descendants.
Coppa Monte - Italians In America
- This site promotes and sells John Mango's book Coppa Monte. This is a story about the struggles and joys of becoming an Italian American family in early part of the 20th century.
Dante Alighieri Society of Massachusetts
- Organization promoting the study of Italian language and culture.
- Offers Italian course offerings online as well as publications on Italian American culture. Also offers free access to the Kaso English to Italian Dictionary.
DSNY Columbia Association
- The New York City Department of Sanitation Columbia Association's Official Web Site. A fraternal association for Italian-Americans working for DSNY.
FDNY Columbia Association
- The New York City Fire Department Columbia Association's Official Web Site. A fraternal association for Italian-Americans working for FDNY.
Feast of San Gennaro
- Annual Feast that brings over one million people to the streets of Little Italy, NYC in the annual salute to the Patron Saint of Naples. Street festivities include parades, entertainment, and food stands.
Florida Federation of Italian American Clubs
- An organization made of over fifty Italian American clubs throughout Florida. Provides a list of clubs with addresses and telephone numbers, list of Famous Italians, and upcoming events.
- A monthly publication that serves as the journal of record for the Italian-American Community of Chicagoland for more than three decades.
Gelsomina’s Story of Caesar Lucchesi
- From northern Italy’s Tuscany to northern Michigan’s copper country, Gelsomina’s storytelling traces events in the Lucchesi family’s gasoline business, aviation adventures and personal lives at the turn of the 20th Century.
Generale Ameglio Italian Civic Association
- The Generale Ameglio Italian Civic Association (GAICA) founded in 1913 to support Italian American communities promotes awareness and interest in Italian culture as an integral part of Italian and American history. GAICA maintains cultural customs and provides educational programs.
- An organization that brings you East Boston's largest Italian festival. It is dedicated to preserving Italian heritage and promoting Italian culture.
- Cultural Organization honoring families who emigrated to the Americas from Southern Italy and Sicily.
Italian American Club of Venice, Florida
- Italian-American club on the west coast of Florida which hosts the largest Italian Feast in Florida every February.
Italian American Heritage Foundation
- Largest and oldest Italian Cultural Center on the west coast.
Italian American Milestones
- Milestones of the Italian American experience presented by the NIAF. A timeline that stretches over 500 years of contributions and achievements by Italian Americans.
The Italian American Press
- Promotes Italian American and other self published authors.
Italian Americans of Austin, Texas
- Perpetuate the heritage of Italian Americans, heighten the awareness of Italian culture, participate in social and cultural activities.
Italian Community of Seattle
- Italian media links, recipes, local resources, forums and more for the Italian community in Seattle.
Italian Cultural Society of Washington D.C.
- Non-profit organization which creates opportunities to explore the many facets of Italian culture, and to strengthen bonds between the Italian and American people.
Italian Heritage Society of Indiana
- Non-profit organization which welcomes all who are interested in the Italian culture. Along with many yearly activities, the Society also provides scholarships through essay competition to those who are of Italian ancestry.
- Italian American resources, culture, language and business in Portland, Oregon.
Italic Institute of America
- The Italic Institute of America's mission is to educate the public about classical Italian culture, guard the Italian heritage and combat defamation.
Italy Culture Month
- Celebrates and promotes Italian culture in New York through organizing special events, concerts, exhibits, lectures.
- The official website for Manhattan's Little Italy district. Lists restaurants, shops and events.
Luigi Antonini Project
- A biography of this leader of Italian American Labor. Luigi Antonini emerged as a major labor leader in the first half of the 20th Century. He was First Vice President of the ILGWU: General Secretary of Local 89, Italian Dressmakers Union & President of the Italian American Labor Council
Monferrini in America
- A group of Italian-Americans who wish to celebrate Piemontese heritage and roots from the Monferrato region. Genealogy, history, language and culture.
My Italian Family
- Italian genealogy research services for a fee.
National Italian American Foundation
- The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) is the major advocate in Washington, D.C. for nearly 15 million Italian Americans and Italian clubs.
National Italian-American Political Action Committee
- Organization that supports Italian-American candidates for public office. Lobbies for concerns of the Italian American community.
NYPD Columbia Association
- Fraternal Association of Italian-American Police Officers of the New York City Police Department.
Primo Magazine Online
- An up-scale bi-monthly print magazine for Italian Americans and those who wish they were. Each issue features travel articles, recipes, wine advice, fashion updates, biographies, and stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:42:42 AM EDT -