become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations/Iwi
Muaupoko Tribal Authority Inc
- The Muaupoko live in the Horowhenua area.
- South Island Māori tribal home page, features culture, legends, business activities, editorials and Crown Settlement Offer updates.
Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Incorporated
- Ngāti Kahungunu has the third largest Iwi population and is situated in the Hawkes Bay, Wairarapa area.
- Official site of New Zealand's second largest Māori tribe.
- Information on tribal culture, whakapapa, education endowment fund and business activities
Raukawa Trust Board
- Dealing with issues for the Ngāti Raukawa, Waikato area.
Te Aitanga a Māhaki
- The Iwi of the Gisbourne area.
Te Arawa Māori Trust Board
- The iwi for the Rotorua area.
Te Aupouri Māori Trust Board
- One of the 5 Iwi of the far north.
Te Rūnanga A Iwi O Ngāpuhi
- New Zealand's largest iwi, the house of Ngāpuhi stretches from Tāmaki Makaurau in the south to Cape Reinga in the north.
Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa
- Mataatua people of the Bay of Plenty.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 8:15:10 UTC -