become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maori/Education
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Indigenous People: Pacific Islanders: Polynesians: Maori: Education
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Education
- Ministry of Education site.
Māori Education Trust
- The Trust administers scholarships and sponsors the Nga Manu Kōrero regional and national speech competitions.
- National Association of Māori Mathematicians, Scientists and Technologists.
NZQA Māori network
- Māori issues within the NZ Qualifications Authority.
- A company to support, assist and advocate for the Māori Colleges.
Te Kete Ipurangi - TKI
- TKI is a bilingual portal-plus web community which provides educational material for teachers, school managers, and the wider education community.
Te Kōhanga Reo
- Te Kōhanga Reo is a total immersion Māori language family programme for young children from birth to six years of age.
Te Kōhanga Reo o Waitara
- Based at the Owae Marae in Waitara.
Te Tapuae o Rehua
- Tertiary education funding, grants and scholarships for Māori.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2013 at 7:35:02 UTC -