become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indigenous_People/Issues_and_Concerns
Issues and Concerns
Native American Issues
Native American Treaties
Race, Ethnic and Religious Relations
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Specific Animals: Whales: Pro-Whaling
Society: Issues: Environment: Environmental Justice
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
The Akha Heritage Foundation
- An indigenous support website focusing on the plight of the Akha in Thailand.
- Works with indigenous and environmental organizations in the Amazon Basin to defend the environment and advance indigenous peoples' rights in the face of large-scale industrial development.
- Advocates the rights, voice and vision of indigenous peoples and their ability to determine their own futures on their own lands. The website draws attention to the issues confronting indigenous peoples, and promotes the cause of self-determination.
Forest Peoples Programme
- An international NGO founded in 1990 to promote forest peoples' rights.
Indigenous People: Issues and Resources
- This site highlights contemporary indigenous people's issues from around the world.
The InterContinental Cry
- Provides news and media about the world's many indigenous struggles, and reading material focused on alternatives, movements, social issues, and related matters
International Parliamentarians for West Papua
- International Parliamentarians for West Papua campaigns for the peaceful independence of West Papua from Indonesia and for the right of self-determination for its people
Protect Bear Butte Blogspot
- Updates, info, action alerts and news regarding the continual struggle to Protect Bear Butte, a sacred site located in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Worldwide organisation supporting tribal peoples and their human rights.
- Tebtebba (Indigenous Peoples' International Centre for Policy Research and Education) is an indigenous peoples' organization born out of the need for heightened advocacy to have the rights of indigenous peoples recognized, respected and protected worldwide.
UNPO Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation
- UNPO is an international organisation created by nations and peoples around the world, who are not represented as such in the world's principal international organisations, such as the United Nations.
Yasuni Rainforest Campaign - Home
- Supporting the Huaorani in the struggle to protect their land from destruction by oil companies like Petrobras.
Issues and Concerns
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 6:15:04 UTC -