become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australian_Aboriginals/Health
Health: Public Health and Safety: Indigenous Health
Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council (SA) Inc.
- Development of harm-reduction programmes related to substance misuse in South Australian Aboriginal communities, with details of current projects and free information leaflets to download.
Apunipima Cape York Health Council
- Helping local Aboriginal communities to develop their own strategies for health, including advice on available funding for education and health promotion.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Contributing to improving the health of Australia's Indigenous people by making relevant, high quality information easily accessible.
Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services Council
- Co-ordinating a group of independent, community-controlled health services in north-western Australia, with details of member communities and list of resources.
National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- National peak body on Aboriginal health, representing the interests of Aboriginal community controlled health services.
Nganampa Health Council
- An Anangu community controlled health organisation providing primary health care services to all the people living on the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Lands. Features information about services available, location and contact details, reports, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 13, 2014 at 7:05:06 UTC -