the entire directory
only in Ethnicity/Hispanic_and_Latino
Hispanic and Latino
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
News and Media
Arts: Literature: Cultural: Latino
Business: Business and Society: Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies: Latin American Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Ethnic Studies: Hispanic Studies: Chicano Studies
Azteca Web Page
- Information for Mexicans, Chicanos, and/or Mexican-Americans, from Los Angeles, CA.
- Cultural site dedicated to Chicanos, Mexicanos, and Latinos, with murals, history, lowriders, hip-hop, rock music, and literature.
- Resource center from the University of California on Chicano and Latino issues, including online library, virtual museum, research center, community calendar, and employment information.
Cuba - U.S. Relations
- Bilingual site with chronology of Cuba-U.S. relations, with links to historical documents as well as reviews of current events.
Dominican American National Roundtable
- Organization bringing together the different voices of Dominican-Americans living in the United States.
The Eugene A. Obregon / Congressional Medal of Honor Campaign
- Web site to promote a monument honoring Latino Congressional Medal of Honor recipients.
Hispanic Reading Room
- Library of Congress research center for the Caribbean, Latin America, and Iberia, and for the people throughout the world historically influenced by Luso-Hispanic heritage, including Latinos in the U.S.
- Hispanic news and information service.
The Hispanic-American Village
- Offers cultural, career, and community resource for all Latinos, Chicanos, and Hispanic-Americans with free job search, news, and articles on family and lifestyles, art, culture, jobs, and organization partnerships.
- Directory of Internet resources on Latin America and the Caribbean.
Latino Culture from About.com
- Internet resource guide focused on Latin American and U.S. Latino culture, news, food, art, music, politics, and traditions.
- Radio journal of Latino news and culture, in English, which is distributed by National Public Radio.
Library Research on Chicano/Latino Studies
- Stanford University's collection on Chicano/Latino Studies, including bibliographies, encyclopedias, scholarly journals, and statistical information.
Making Face, Making Soul
- Chicana Feminist homepage, with news, discussions, interviews, literature, and academic resources.
- An internet resource for those interested in retablos, santos, exvotos, milagros, Spanish colonial and folk art from Mexico and the Americas.
- Strategic programs to address priority needs in multicultural communities, including Familias Unidas, a program to improve communication between parents and their children.
National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- Non-profit organization focuses on improving the health and well-being of Hispanics. Includes information on programs and health resources.
Smithsonian Institution Center for Latino Initiatives
- Include features promoting the history and culture of Latinos in the Americas.
Tomás Rivera Policy Institute
- Latino think tank that is a free-standing, non-profit, policy research organization.
U.S. Public Library Websites with Information in Spanish
- Directory of links to public libraries that maintain Spanish language webpages and resources covering Latino and Hispanic culture.
Usenet alt.culture.us.hispanics -
Usenet soc.culture.latin-america -
Usenet soc.culture.mexican -
Usenet soc.culture.mexican.american -
Usenet soc.culture.portuguese -
Usenet soc.culture.puerto-rico -
Usenet soc.culture.spain -
Usenet soc.genealogy.hispanic -
Hispanic and Latino
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 10:54:03 UTC -