become an editor
the entire directory
only in German/German-American
Regional: Europe: Germany: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Alemannia Society of Charlotte
- Founded in 1975 to enhance the cultural and social life of German speaking persons in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding counties. Summary of the club's activities in English.
American German Club
- A club promoting German culture, music, and language, providing a place for persons interested in German culture to gather and enjoy gemutlichkeit with like minded others.
Bergholz German Band of Western New York
- From Bergholz, a section of Niagara Falls, New York founded in 1843 by German immigrants, the Blaskapelle plays traditional Bavarian music throughout the Buffalo/Niagara region and around the world.
- Homepage of the Cannstatter Volksfest-Verein in Philadelphia, founded in 1873. Every year, it organizes cultural events such as the Cannstatter Volksfest (adapted from the annual Volksfest in Bad Cannstatt near Stuttgart, Germany) and donates to German-American charities and cultural endeavors.
Carpathian German Homepage
- This site informs about activities of Carpathian Germans (Germans from Slovakia) in the United States, about history and genealogy, and activities of Carpathian Germans in Germany, Austria and Slovakia.
Comparison of Germany and the United States
- The personal thoughts of Axel Boldt, a German-born college professor living in the United States, about life in Germany and the United States.
Embry-Riddle German Student Association
- The Homepage of the GSA at the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL.
Evergreen Country Club
- The German-American social club in Fleetwood, PA, was founded in 1932 as Heimatbund. It is dedicated to the preservation of German Heritage, through a friendly social setting. German cuisine, entertainment, and hospitality are offered.
Federation of German-American Societies of Greater Cleveland
- Includes organizations representing German cultural and civic affairs, music, and dance.
- Directory of German-American associations.
German American Cultural Center of Gretna, LA
- The German-American Cultural Center is a regional museum and cultural center located in Gretna, LA. The Center's exhibit showcases the contributions German-Americans have made to the development and growth of the lower Mississippi River Delta region
German American Institute
- Bi-national not-for-profit institute, financed and organized by Germans and Americans, with the purpose of supporting German-American relations.
German American Musicians Association Inc.
- Located in Buffalo, NY, the GAM is 20+ performers playing traditional German music with modern style and excitement.
German American National Congress
- This society strives to improve public appreciation of German-American contributions to American life, and to contribute towards better understanding between the German and American peoples.
German American Social Club of Sarasota
- Founded in 1951, the club provides activities for those interested in keeping alive the German traditions, culture, and heritage in the area of Sarasota, Florida, and to regularly meet in friendship.
German American Society of York, PA - Alpenrose
- They celebrate the Germanic heritage and preserve the traditions and culture of and families.
German Corner Store
- Online sales of German products.
German Dance Music in Denver, Colorado
- Every Saturday Night 8 to 12 PM Live Entertainment and Dancing, with music by bands such as the Rheinlanders, Edelsteiners with Peter Kron, Continentals, Ricky Borger, Weiss Blauen Enzianer and others.
German Heritage Council of New Jersey
- New Jersey's Largest Annual German-American cultural event is run by this group. Their site provides information on the organization, the big event, as well as an online scrapbook.
- Offers German goods such as Bavarian Cuckoo Clocks, Lederhosen, Beer Steins, glasses and Dirndl.
German Is Our Specialty
- Provides info on German Language activities, links for USA residents to homeland or ancestry regions of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and several German-language provinces in Europe.
German Language School Conference
- Professional association of German language schools in the United States, with list of member schools, and accreditations.
German Products in the Pacific Northwest
- Links to German-American clubs and business in the Pacific Northwest, and homepage for the German Language Newspaper Pazifische Rundschau based in Seattle
The German Society of Arizona
- Founded to further the German community and culture in the state. Includes newsletter and business directory.
German Society of Pennsylvania
- Founded in 1764; promotes German-American culture, sponsors a cultural library, and hosts social events. History, calendar, language courses, and membership information, and information about the Joseph Horner Memorial Library.
German-American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest (GACCoM)
- Chicago-based organization serving German-Americans throughout the Greater Midwest and Great Plains regions. Includes details of membership, publications, services, and contacts. German and English language options.
German-American Citizens League
- An umbrella association of 20 organizations in the Ohio Valley, with the common bond of interest in German-American heritage and culture, and which maintains the German Heritage Museum in Cincinnati, Ohio.
German-American Club of Albany
- Website of the German-American Club of Albany, NY, an over 100 year old society dedicated to Gemuethlichkeit, German beer, movies and a good time.
German-American Social Club Cape of Coral, Florida
- Information on activities and events, on the board, committees and club rules.
German-Texan Heritage Society
- Mission is to promote awareness and preservation of the German cultural heritage of Texas. Includes genealogy, publications, events, history, and library.
- The cultural and educational non-profit organization in Saint Paul, MN, serves Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Germans in Utah
- Links and Information about and for Germans in Utah.
Germany-USA Career Center
- The online and offline recruiting source for U.S.-German and German-American markets. It provides employment, career and search services for German-American and US-German trade.
Koelsche Funke New York German-American Karneval Society
- A society dedicated to celebrating annually a Rhineland-style Carneval in the New York City area.
- Founded in 1880, this German Society in Lancaster, Pennsylvania preserves and promotes German culture through, music, dance, language, art and international exchange. The Liederkranz sponsors concerts, dances, a Sommerfest and an Oktoberfest. The society also hosts visiting Germans, where Gemütlichkeit at its finest prevails.
- The family-oriented, traditional German social and singing society in Allentown, PA, presents its mission, to cultivate and strengthen the German-American cultural heritage and traditions while providing a socially rewarding and enjoyable atmosphere for families and members.
Manning Heritage Foundation
- The Foundation is home to the German Hausbarn, preserving the German American Culture of Manning, Iowa.
New York State Saengerbund
- The NYS Saengerbund, founded in 1897, is a union of German American choruses throughout New York State. This website lists concerts and other German American events across the state.
New York Steuben Parade
- Annual German-American Parade of New York City and the tri-state area in honor of general von Steuben, a revolutionary war hero, and of contributions to the United States by Germans from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other countries where Germans live and lived.
- A German-American Men's Chorus founded in 1925 in Newark, New Jersey. The Chorus now meets at the Deutscher Club of Clark
Steuben Day Observance Association of Philadelphia and Vicinity
- Information regarding the Annual German - American Steuben Parade of Philadelphia and other events in the Delaware Valley.
Steuben Society of America
- A National German-American Society
T. Bender & Partners
- International Management Consulting and Executive Search Company supporting German Companies expanding into the North American markets.
United Donauschwaben of Milwaukee
- The largest German Ethnic Group in the state of Wisconsin. The Donauschwaben are ethnic Germans that lived outside of Germany in Eastern Europe.
United German Hungarian Club
- The club, founded in 1910 in Philadelphia as the Banater Maennerchor, is mainly known for its soccer team and soccer field, used for national and international competitions. But the club also endeavors to support awareness of the vanished Danube-Suebian culture through songs, dances and various festivities.
United German-American Committee of the USA, Inc.
- A national organization which serves as an umbrella through which Americans, proud of their German heritage, work together on vital issues of common concern.
Weinhardt & Associates - German Lawyer
- Provides German Legal Services through licensed German Attorneys in the USA. Takes care of Legal, Government and Business needs in Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 10:24:05 UTC -