become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Education
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Celtic: Education
Australian Institute of Celtic Studies
- Provides courses in Celtic languages including Welsh, Scots and Irish Gaelic; history and music. Includes a list of current events and contact information.
The College of Piping and Celtic Performing Arts of Canada
- Established in 1990 to preserve and promote Celtic culture and heritage by offering instruction in traditional disciplines. Includes information about the college, instruction, upcoming events and news.
- Overview of their Department of Celtic Languages and Literatures offering instruction and training in the languages and literatures of the Celtic-speaking peoples. Includes admission requirements and faculty profiles.
School of Celtic Studies
- Part of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies in Ireland. Includes a full publications catalogue, online editions of the Celtica journal, scholarship information and links. [English/Gaelic]
- Brief overview of the university's Celtic Studies program.
University of California, Berkeley
- Offers a Celtic Studies degree program bringing together faculty and students with interests in the cultures, languages, literature, and history of the Celtic regions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:50:14 AM EDT -