become an editor
the entire directory
only in Turk/Turkish_American
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Society: People: Expatriates: Turkish
The American Turkish Society Inc.
- Non-profit, founded in 1949 to form cultural and commercial bonds.
American Turko Tatar Association
- Non-profit organization promoting Tatar heritage and culture. Includes bylaws, history, programs, calendar of events, board members, picture gallery and contact form.
American-Turkish Association of Washington, D.C. (ATA-DC)
- A non-political, non-profit organization to promote better understanding between the American and Turkish peoples through social, educational, cultural and charitable activities. Includes a list of current events, membership information, community service activities.
Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA)
- Provides lobbying information through contact addressed and background information on issues, as well as information on the Assembly itself and its member organizations.
- Singer, composer and scholar playing folk and mystic music dating back to the 13th century. Includes a biography, lyrics, information about the Turkish music, and audio files.
- Includes pictures and information about an annual festival that takes place in Chapel Hill, North Carolina honoring the 13th century mystic Mevlana Jelaluddin ar-Rumi al Balkhi.
Turkish American Association for Cultural Exchange
- A not-for-profit organization promoting Turkish culture and heritage in the United States.
Turkish American Association of Minnesota
- News, association listings, and membership information
Turkish American Cultural Association of Michigan (TACAM)
- Includes latest news, information about the association's projects and online publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 9:54:05 UTC -