become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kurdish/Organizations
Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Kurdish Information Network - AKIN
- A non-profit organization aiming to increase awareness about the Kurds. Includes news, information about Kurdish politics in Washington, prisons and Kurdistan, pictures and videos.
Institute for Kurds
- A non-profit organization that provides a media outlet and fundraising presence for Kurds in the United States.
International Friends of Kurdistan
- An independent organization dedicated to helping Kurdish people and creating awareness of the Kurdish crisis through campaigning.
The Kurdish Institute of Brussels
- About the Institute, publications and latest news.
- A support group providing help to Kurdish refugees and asylum seekers living in the East Sussex area of the United Kingdom.
Kurdish Yekiti Party in Syria
- Supports the Syrian Kurds' political, human and cultural rights. [Arabic, German, English]
People of Dortmund Help the Kurds
- Supports the Kurdish population in Northern Iraq. Information on past and present projects and travel reports.
Washington Kurdish Institute
- A Washington, DC-based non-profit, research and educational organization which advocates on behalf of Kurds to human rights and foreign policy communities. Project and event information, newsletter, forum, and a gallery of children's drawings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 13:54:06 UTC -