become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arab/Arab-American
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Asian: Middle Eastern: Arab: Arab-American
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
American Arab Chamber of Commerce
- the chamber promotes, assists and strengthens member businesses, both in the domestic and international arenas
Arab American Action Network
- A non-profit, grassroots, community-based organization working to improve the social, economic, and political conditions of Arab immigrants and Arab Americans in the Chicago Metropolitan area
The Arab American Institute
- Promotes the concerns of the Arab-American community in the United States society and abroad.
Maronite Research Institute (MARI)
- American Catholic non-profit organization in support of the Maronite Church. Strives to strengthen ties between the Maronites in Lebanon and countries of emigration.
The Media Oasis
- Provides alternative information on Arab Americans, the Middle East and International Issues. Offers guidance on public relations and media strategy for ethnic minorities, including Arab Americans.
National Arab American Medical Association
- NAAMA is a non-profit, non-political, educational and charitable organization of medical professionals of Arab descent.
Tunisian Community Center
- Portal hosted by the Association of Tunisian-Americans. Chat room and message board, art gallery, and directory of related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:54:05 AM EDT -