become an editor
the entire directory
only in Japanese/Japanese_American
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Asian: Eastern: Japanese: Japanese American
Japanese American Citizens League
WRA Relocation Camps
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Society: Ethnicity: Asian: Asian-American
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: By Country: United States: Relocation and Internment
- A nonprofit organization documenting oral histories by Japanese Americans.
Go For Broke Educational Foundation
- A nonprofit foundation producing educational programs about the history of the Japanese American veterans of World War II.
- A portal for half Japanese which features biographic profiles, an active forum area, a link directory, hapa news, and related entertainment.
Japanese American National Museum
- Provides information on events, exhibits, museum stores and departments, and membership.
Japanese American Network
- Pointers to Japanese American information on the internet such as history, social services, public policy, arts, and culture. Includes billboard and listservers.
Japanese American Veterans Association
- An umbrella website representing a number of Japanese American Veterans' organizations in the United States.
Japanese American Voice
- Information and updates about the Japanese American Memorial in Washington, DC.
Japanese Cultural & Community Center of Northern California (JCCCNC)
- Cultural organization in San Francisco's Japantown, offering programs and services. Includes news, programs, events, facility, and membership information.
Little Tokyo Service Center
- Lists of events, charities, meetings, and services online.
- National Park Service description, travel guide, and related information.
- Gil Asakawa's weekly online column of popular culture and politics from a Japanese American Perspective.
- A northern California community newspaper for Japanese Americans. Information on the company, its advertisements, subscriptions, and webhosting.
Nisei Week Japanese Festival
- Find out about the annual festival in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles that promotes Japanese-American culture during July and August.
United States-Japan Foundation
- History, programs, application procedures, and prizes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2012 at 12:04:28 UTC -