become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chinese/Chinese_Canadian
Society: Ethnicity: Asian: Asian-Canadian
Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (ACCE)
- Offers support to Chinese Canadians in their own business ventures. Features events for members, articles, and links to government agencies.
Association of Chinese Canadian Professionals (ACCP)
- Non profit organization working to foster social responsibility and leadership of professionals. Links to association events and publications.
- Companion site to the novel about a group of Chinese males recounting the past and bringing to light issues they faced while growing up in Canadian society. Featuring reviews and information about the author.
Canada Chinese Computer Association (CCCA)
- An incorporated non-profit organization that serves to promote the interests of the Chinese computer business community. Provides member area, credit assessment services, charitable involvement list, and details of special events.
Canadian Chinese Alliance Churches Association (CCACA )
- Fellowship of Alliance churches dedicated to enhancing Chinese ministries, churches, and missions in Canada. Features news, resources, contact information, and links to members.
Canadian Chinese KuoShu Federation (CCKSF)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to fostering traditional Chinese martial arts with resources and links to schools across Canada.
Canadian Chinese Youth Athletics Association (CCYAA)
- Non-profit organization which strives to promote sports, fair-play, and a sense of community for Chinese youth in athletics.
Chinese Canadian Advertising, Marketing & Media Association
- Organization's mandate is to act as a communication bridge between the Canadian marketers and the burgeoning Chinese-Canadian market.
Chinese Canadian Heritage Fund
- Mission is to preserve, record, and promote Chinese Canadian heritage and its contribution to the building of Canadian society.
Chinese Canadian National Council (London Chapter)
- Site of the London chapter of the CCNC. Features membership and activity information, photos and links.
Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto (CCC)
- Dedicated to promoting the understanding of Chinese culture amongst Canadians. Provides listings of specials events and classes for members of the centre.
Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver
- Dedicated to promoting understanding and friendship between the Chinese community and other cultural groups in Canada. Includes information on events, Chinese school enrolment, museum, tours, and books.
Chinese Professionals Association of Canada (CPAC)
- Organization working to enhance social interaction and co-operation among the professional community. Site features forum, events, and job listings.
Chinese Society of Nova Scotia
- Non-profit organization representing the interests of the ethnic Chinese community in Nova Scotia. Features membership information, event listings and photos.
- Chinese Canadian multicultural radio network with stations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary. Provides program schedules and internet simulcasting.
Federation of Chinese Canadian Professionals (Ontario)
- Encourages interdisciplinary studies among the various professions. Features event listings, newsletters, education and housing resources.
Hong Kong Canada Business Association (HKCBA)
- Goal is to promote commercial and economic activities between Canada and Hong Kong by increasing bilateral trade through direct contact and communication between businesses.
Toronto Chinese Business Association
- Non-profit organization promoting commerce and trade. Includes newsletter, board information, and event listings.
Toronto International Dragon Boat Race Festival
- Information about the annual event including important dates, registration, press releases, race results, and contact details.
United Chinese Community Enrichment Services Society (SUCCESS)
- Assists immigrants to Vancouver with settlement information, finding employment, parenting classes, information technology training, family and youth counselling, translation services, and English language training.
Winnipeg Chinese Cultural Centre
- Organization promoting Chinese culture within Winnipeg. Features news, classes, membership information and event listings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 11:18:22 UTC -