become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Professional
Asian-American Journalists Association
Asian American Justice Center
- The Asian American Justice Center (formerly the National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium) works to advance the human and civil rights of Asian Americans through advocacy, public policy, public education, and litigation.
Asian American Manufacturers Association
- Board of directors, mission statement, events, newsletter, and how to become a member.
Asian Law Caucus
- Information on program areas including affirmative action, anti-Asian violence, language rights, immigration, and housing.
Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- About the organization and the work done there.
Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership
- Who they are, what they do, and resources provided.
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- About current events, membership information, the annual convention, lawyer, and leadership of this association.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:50:39 UTC -