become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnicity/Aromanian
Regional: Europe: Regions: Balkans
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Italic: Romance: Romanian
Society: Ethnicity: Romanian
This category in other languages:
Alkiviadis Diamandi of Samarina
- The Pindos Vlach 'Prince' Alcibiade Diamandi and the short-lived Republic of Korytsa.
The Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria
- The association established in 1981 seeks to preserve the customs, traditions, and language of the Aromanian community. Its members come from the Pindos Mountains villages of Veria, Vlahohoria, Vermion seli, Xerolivado, and Doliani.
Greek Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece
- The Greek Helsinki Committee closely monitors the treatment of ethnic minorities in Greece, including the situation of the Aromanian (Vlach) community. Includes various reports, news and useful links.
The Little Vlach Corner
- A brief presentation of the Aromanian community and culture. Includes several poems and a description of Aromanian winter customs.
- Society Farsarotul is the oldest Aromanian organization in the US. The Society publishes a quarterly newsletter in English covering the community both in the Balkans and the US.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2008 at 9:05:24 UTC -