become an editor
the entire directory
only in African/African-British
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Ethnicity: Afro-Caribbean
100 Black Men of London
- An organisation of professional African British men who help the youth and their community.
100 Great Black Britons
- Giving national attention to the history of the African British community over the last 1000+ years
- ACFF is an African British organisation which aims to raise the aspirations and achievements, academically, professionally and economically for people of African and Caribbean descent.
AFFORD - Africa Foundation For Development
- An organisation in Britain, bringing together Africans from different countries and backgrounds to involve Africans abroad more directly in Africa's development. Information and news about activities, events and membership.
- An independent charity developed to create greater awareness among British and other European people about developments in Africa and its diaspora
Black History Home
- Brighton and Hove Black History Project seeks to reveal Brighton and Hove's hidden past and helps local people get involved in mapping their own history of Brighton and Hove.
The Black Presence in Britain
- A site devoted to providing historical information about the lives of the African / Caribbean people living in Britain prior to the 1950's.
- Resource rich internet portal for the African British community providing online forum, chat rooms, newsletter and online dating facilities.
- Analysis and comment on issues affecting African British people in Britain. These include racial profiling, death in custody, discrimination in employment and education.
British Black Music
- Online home for the Black Music Congress (BMC) debates, and all information regarding the state of the African British Music industry.
David Michael's personal world
- Information and articles concerning race and racism in the UK.
The Image Of Black
- The images of Africans in European Art help to trace the journey of the African Diaspora from their homelands into Europe. They are evidence of another hidden history, and seen together, they reflect the complexity of African representation.
- The story of the struggles for justice by the majority African British families of people who have died in police custody.
- African-British Investigative, Monitoring, Equality and Complaints Board. Set up to challenge, identify and recommend workable solutions to any current social issue, that refuses to recognise the equal and inalienable rights of ALL members of the human family
Operation Black Vote
- Organisation dedicated to enabling the African British and Asian British communities claim their places in European politics.
- Interactive magazine covering news, fashion, beauty and well-being for African British Women.
Race On The Agenda
- Social policy think tank devoted to issues that affect London's Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities.
Shola Arewa- Spirit Matters.
- Discover the principles of the chakras and yoga through Meditation and classes.
SOAS: University of London
- The School of Oriental and African Studies is the only higher education institution in the UK specialising in the study of Asia and Africa and is now the world's largest institution of its kind.
The Voice Online
- African British newspaper.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2015 at 7:15:05 UTC -