become an editor
the entire directory
only in African-American/Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: African: African-American: Organizations
Churches and Religion
Fraternities and Sororities
Society: Ethnicity: Organizations
African American Community Service Agency
- Serves the Silicon Valley area.
African American Planning Commission, Inc.
- Minority-owned, not-for-profit, supports low-income housing and other services to end homelessness.
Associated Black Charities
- A catalyst for community development and problem solving in Maryland.
The Balm In Gilead
- National organization helping to turn Black churches into centers of support for people with AIDS and HIV.
Black United Fund of Oregon
- An organization to give grants to needy people in Oregon.
Jack And Jill of America, Inc.
- African-American family organization established in 1938, providing cultural, social, educational, civic, and recreational activities that stimulate and expand the mind to enhance life.
The Loren Miller Bar Association
- An organization to support lawyers and connect them with communities.
National Black United Front
- A coalition of individuals and organizations working together for the benefit of all people of African descent.
National Visionary Leadership Project
- Features the life stories and wisdom of African American elders, educating our younger generation through oral history training.
The Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
- Religious and social development organizations led by Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 12:00:25 UTC -