become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Religion
Society: Ethnicity: African: African-American: Religion
Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Religion
African American Religion, Pt. II: From the Civil War to the Great Migration, 1865-1920
- Essay with teaching guidance and resources by a leading scholar in American religious studies, from the National Humanities Center.
The Church in the Southern Black Community
- Online books and images which show how Blacks shaped religion in the South, and how the church became the center of Black community life. Approximately from the Revolutionary War until the late 1920s.
The North Star: A Journal of African-American Religious History
- E-journal peer-reviewed articles, conference information, research resources.
Religion and the New Republic
- This exhibition demonstrates that many of the colonies that in 1776 became the United States of America were settled by men and women of deep religious convictions. It deals specifically with the formation of black denominations as part of its discussion.
- Provides theological instruction with the premise that Africans, not Jews, are the biblical Hebrew Israelites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2014 at 3:05:36 UTC -