the entire directory
only in Ethnicity/African
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: African
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: History: By Region: Africa
African Community International Center
- An international membership organization focusing on Africa, her people, resources and relationship with the rest of the world.
ANPA - Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas
- Non-profit organization of physicians and surgeons of Nigerian descent who are practicing in the United States and Canada. Includes articles, physicians directory, events calendar and annual conferences, and chapters.
- Non-profit center, promoting traditional African culture and spirituality.
- Pan-African news, activism and business magazine providing news distribution, mainly to Africans in the Diaspora.
Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America
- Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is a non profit, tax exempt organization founded in 1984 to promote amateur soccer and cultural events within the Ethiopian community in the North America.
University of Wisconsin - Africa Focus: Sights and Sounds of a Continent
- Digitized images and sounds from dozens of African countries.
Usenet soc.culture.african -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:24:13 AM EDT -