become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Web_Rings
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Web Rings
All Children Can Learn
- Contains sites for Special Education Students, as well as Special Education Resource sites and Personal Disability Pages.
Brighter Futures Web Ring
- Dedicated to promoting a better life for children with all types of special needs and disability awareness. Sites may include specific disabilities, as well as support and links.
Caregivers of Mentally Disabled Children
- Tribute, support and information for the caregivers of children and young adults suffering from mental disorders.
Cerebral Palsy and Family Support
- Sites offering support to those with disabilities and their families.
Children with Disabilities
- A network of disability related websites.
- For anyone who suffers with any form of chronic pain. Attempting to bring together all types of medical conditions for support, education and friendship.
DAWN: Disabilities Awareness Webring Network
- Includes sites about a specific disability, support groups, and personal pages by disabled individuals or their families.
Disability Studies Web Ring
- Brings together sites relating to the interdisciplinary research on the history, literature, experience and culture of people with disabilities.
Epilepsy Web Ring
- A group of sites for anybody who has a seizure problem, or has a loved one with epilepsy.
Hearts of Gold
- Group of loving people who have gathered together because of a member of the family with a disability.
Infantile Spasms Web Ring
- Stories of children and their struggles with the disorder. Links to various infantile spasms sites on the web.
- Promotes education, enlightenment, and encouragement. Open to organizations, medical sites, and personal homepages.
PICPAIN Sick and Tired Webring
- Created to bring together people who with physical and emotional pain and illness. Sites about any aspect of disease or pain are accepted.
Reach Out's disABILITY NetRing
- For sites of disABILITY interest.
Social Security Disability Webring
- Information and resources for those interested in Social Security disability benefits.
Special Needs Children
- Homepages to help families with special needs children.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Allows individuals and families affected by SMA to join their homepages together.
Unique Children's Advocacy Network (UCAN)
- Web sites that provide ideas, projects, and activities that improve the lives of children with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2013 at 13:16:17 UTC -