become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Web_Rings
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Web Rings
All Children Can Learn
- Contains sites for Special Education Students, as well as Special Education Resource sites and Personal Disability Pages.
Assistive Technology WebRing
- Resources for finding information, products and services to help children and adults with disabilities or special needs.
Brighter Futures Web Ring
- Dedicated to promoting a better life for children with all types of special needs and disability awareness. Sites may include specific disabilities, as well as support and links.
Caregivers of Mentally Disabled Children
- Tribute, support and information for the caregivers of children and young adults suffering from mental disorders.
Chronic Pain Webring
- For anyone who suffers with any form of chronic pain. Attempting to bring together all types of medical conditions for support, education and friendship.
DAWN: Disabilities Awareness Webring Network
- Includes sites about a specific disability, support groups, and personal pages by disabled individuals or their families.
- For those that deal with disabilities, either in work, with children, or who has their own disabilities, and have a homepage to install the Webring fragment on.
Disability Studies Web Ring
- Brings together sites relating to the interdisciplinary research on the history, literature, experience and culture of people with disabilities.
Disabled American Veterans
- Unofficial DAV (Disabled American Veterans) ring. Offers links to similar sites.
Epilepsy Web Ring
- A group of sites for anybody who has a seizure problem, or has a loved one with epilepsy.
Families with Special Needs Children
- Homepages to help families with special needs children.
Hearts of Gold
- Group of loving people who have gathered together because of a member of the family with a disability. Support to those of you needing someone to talk to.
Infantile Spasms Web Ring
- Stories of children and their struggles with the disorder. Links to various infantile spasms sites on the web.
Jamie-Lee's Webring for Children with Disabilities
- Content regarding child or adult disabilities, including those in wheelchairs, with genetic disabilities, or who have become disabled as a result of an accident.
KidPower: Cerebral Palsy and Family Support
- Offers support through e-mail lists, chat and/or message boards. Set up mainly for disability support sites but all are welcome.
- Promotes education, enlightenment, and encouragement. Open to organizations, medical sites, and personal homepages. Sites pertaining to all aspects of the disorder are welcome, including associated conditions.
PICPAIN Sick and Tired Webring
- Created to bring together people who with physical and emotional pain and illness. Sites about any aspect of disease or pain are accepted.
Reach Out's disABILITY NetRing
- For sites of disABILITY interest.
Ring of Special Needs Children
- Open to anyone owning or running a webpage that deals with any aspect of raising, treating and loving special needs children.
Social Security Disability Webring
- Information and resources for those interested in Social Security disability benefits.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Webring
- Allows individuals and families affected by SMA to join their homepages together.
Unique Children's Advocacy Network (UCAN)
- Web sites that provide ideas, projects, and activities that improve the lives of children with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 17, 2010 3:45:09 PM EDT -