become an editor
the entire directory
only in Universal_Design/Computers
Web Design and Development
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability: Computer Access Aids
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction
Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Computer Access
BBC Blogs: Access 2.0
- weblog covering accessibility of technology in the digital age.
- Specializes in Section 508, web accessibility, legal consulting, accessibility testing, and web site redesign.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training, Inc.
- Undertakes the development of computer software and other products in the research of speech recognition and closed captioned television for people with speech and hearing disabilities. U.S based.
National Center for Accessible Media
- Research and development facility that works to make media accessible to disabled persons, minority-language users, and people with low literacy skills.
SSB BART Group (SSB)
- Offers accessibility initiatives by developing software, training and consulting solutions. Contains company profile and services details.
W3C - References on Web Accessibility
- WAI resources, projects and research, papers and articles on Web accessibility.
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Vast quantities of information and resources for making the Web accessible to all.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2016 at 2:13:41 UTC -