become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel/Airlines
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Travel: Airlines
Home: Consumer Information: Travel: Air
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
- Guidelines for aircraft boarding chairs.
Aviation Consumer Protection Division
- Tips for planning trips, boarding, and service animals. Includes details of the US Department of Transportation’s rules.
Children's Angel Flight
- Charitable air transportation on the behalf of children who need access to medical research centers and disease specific treatment programs.
- Highlights the services and equipment available for people with disabilities with details of the Air Carrier Access Act.
Mercy Medical Airlift Charitable Air Transportation
- Provides charitable air transportation for those in great need.
Pilots For Christ International Charitable Air Transport
- Providing free air transport to individuals in need who are ambulatory.
Qantas Airlines: Mobility Assistance
- Information about equipment and services for people with disabilities.
- Description of services and equipment offered to people with disabilities. Includes wheelchair travel advice and how to get assistance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:11:16 AM EDT -