the entire directory
only in Disabled/Travel
Rental Vans and Hand-Controls
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Medical Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Travel
Society: Disabled: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines: Sports and Recreation
Society: Disabled: Recreation
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Retirement: Activities and Travel
Sports: Disabled: Wheelchair: Regional: United States
This category in other languages:
Access Travel Center
- Comprehensive listings of all things pertaining to disabled and senior travel.
Access-Able Travel Source
- Providing access information to mature and disabled travelers.
Accessible Travel Information
- Links to travel planning, destinations and transportation.
- World-wide disabled accommodation guide.
- Accessible travel news and information for travelers with disabilities.
The Garnet Access Project
- Promotes access to the countryside for disabled people using quad bikes and amphibious six-wheelers.
Gimp on the Go
- An on-line disabilities travel publication.
The Journey of a Lifetime Trust
- A charitable and volunteer organization that take disabled and disadvantaged youngsters on a month long vacation.
- Offers advice and destination details for mobility impaired people throughout the southeastern US. Reviews of destinations and services are by members who have a disability.
Society For Accessible Travel & Hospitality (SATH)
- A non-profit agency offering assistance and information for travelers with disabilities. Includes information for travel agents, resources, and a calendar of events.
- Providing for the disabled traveler who requires oxygen and durable medical equipment arrangements for domestic, international or cruise travel in thousands of cities in the United States and in over one hundred foreign countries.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 12, 2014 at 5:15:07 UTC -