become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Statistics
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Statistics
Disability Statistics Center
- A national center of research and training in disability statistics. The Center has ongoing research projects on the cost of disability, employment and earnings, access to health and long-term care services, housing, mortality and national statistical indicators on the status of people with disabilities in America.
- Data from various sources for the United States and world.
N C H S - Statistics
- Statistics about the prevalence of various disabilities.
National Health Interview Survey on Disability
- A series of questionnaires designed to provide a useful set of measures while maintaining a balance between the social, administrative, and medical considerations involved in disability measurement.
National Study on Women with Physical Disabilities
- The study examined a broad range of issues facing women with physical disabilities.
Research Agenda: Disability Data
- Provides background information for a meeting on data sets containing information on health care and long-term supports for persons with disabilities, held on March 31, 1995.
Sociometrics Data Archive on Disability in the U.S.
- Data sets on the prevalence, incidence, correlates, and consequences of disability in the United States.
The State of the States in Developmental Disabilities
- A "Project of National Significance" research project administered by the University of Colorado to investigate public spending for disability services in each state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:24:05 AM EST -