become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Service_Animals
Recreation: Pets: Animal Assisted Therapy
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Behavior Analysis
This category in other languages:
- Aims to educate and inform the public about service animal rights. Includes articles with details of the most popular animals used and offers free registration.
The Guide Horse Foundation
- Provides miniature guide horses free-of-charge to the blind and visually impaired. Guide horses are a popular alternative to seeing-eye dogs for those who prefer a guide with an exceptionally long lifespan.
- A non-profit concern that raises and trains monkeys to assist people with severe disabilities and spinal cord injuries. View video clips of the animals at work with training details, their history and how to offer a donation.
- A non-profit organization that promotes animals helping people to improve their health, independence, and quality of life.
Questions About Service Animals in Places of Business
- The U.S. Department of Justice answers business owners questions relating to service animals.
River's Crest Dragon Slayers
- An animal therapy program for physically challenged children and adults, using rare and unusual animals to teach self-confidence and awareness. California based.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2016 at 2:55:51 UTC -