become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Recreation
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Recreation
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Recreation
This category in other languages:
The Canal Boat Project
- Registered charity operating a canal boat for people with disabilities on the Rivers Lee and Stort. "Stort Challenger" is available self-steer or with volunteer skipper and crew.
- Highlighting a wheelchair accessible narrow boating for hire in Warwickshire. Check availability, images and the levels of access.
Dream Catchers USA
- Making outdoor dreams and wishes come true for the disabled and terminally ill. Includes fishing trips, hunting trips, shooting competitions, demonstrations, and other outdoor adventures.
GORP - Outdoor Resources for People with Disabilities
- Descriptions of accessible features in major parks.
- Aims to improve the accessibility of geocaching for physically handicapped people all over the world.
- Amateur "ham" radio communication site set up for disabled operators. Provides membership details and contacts.
Healthy Independent Leisure and LifeStyles (HILLS)
- A non-profit organization that provides fun, social and recreation programs for adults with disabilities and traumatic brain injury. View images, news and events. located in Denver.
The Lerner Garden of the Five Senses
- Sensory garden at the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. Designed to enable those who are visually impaired or have other disabilities to enjoy gardens and plant life by smell touch and even sound.
Lock View Holidays
- Offers accessible canal boat hire and holidays in the UK. Includes prices, craft details and how to book.
- Greater Manchesters' premier multi-sensory venue with over 1000sq ft of soft floors, high defination projectors, surround sound and a large interactive ball pool, with bubble tubes, optic fibres and soft toys.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2013 at 21:54:46 UTC -