become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Dyslexic young man performs twisting balloons.
All About Joey
- Highlights the life of Joseph Wayne Abdulaziz, a yound boy with Joubert Syndrome that died in 2003. Explains his condition and offers images and memorials.
Ally's Helping Hands
- A personal resource designed to assist parents who have children with special needs. Includes a range of information and related links.
- The personal blog of an above knee amputee. Highlights his struggles and fears that he overcame to become an accomplished championship swimmer.
Andy Noble: Noble Patch Collection
- Highlights the live story of Andy Noble from Roseville, MI that has cerebral palsy and a chronic lung disease. Displays his collection of over 15,000 patches from emergency service departments around the world.
Changing Colorado Springs
- Reflections of a single father raising a special needs child with Down's syndrome) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. [atom]
Di's Home Page
- Disability information and a little bit about me. I have spent a lot of time over the years gathering disability resource information.
- Resources for disabled persons, including Christian ministries. By a person with a Charcot Marie Tooth, a neuro-muscular condition.
DJ Quads Racing
- The personal story of two quadriplegic wheelchair users that both broke their necks in cars and are now racing cars. View images with video clips and sponsorship requests.
Found in Ceylon
- A deaf American volunteer worker tells the story of her work in a deaf and blind orphanage in Sri Lanka.
Inspiration on Wheels!
- Motivating, uplifting, encouraging, fun site which shows how being disabled is a challenge which can enhance the quality of life when a person tries. Scouting for kids in wheelchairs, snow skiing, feelings, and elmo.
Journey of Hope
- The story of Maxine Harper, born with severe CP. Highlights her life and the obstacles she battled through.
Kalib's Web Site
- Tells the story of his preterm birth (23 weeks), spinal cord injury and bout with cancer. Includes lots of pictures, a glossary, links, and suggestions for books and toys.
Living with Cerebral Palsy
- Highlights the story of Kieron, born in 2000 with cerebral palsy. Details of his treatments, education and home life plus offers related links.
- 30 year old went into a coma after childbirth. Now is permanently disabled.
Official Hard Transplant Website
- Doctors told me in 1996 I had 1 to 2 years to live without a heart transplant. Medicaid is really lousy here and my heart's still here, biking 2 miles---
Rick's Life As A Paraplegic
- Highlights how Rick adapted to life after becoming disabled, managing daily life events and details of helpful adaptations after 30 plus years of being a paraplegic.
See With Your Heart, Speak With Your Heart
- A website for those with disabilities to visit for inspiration, and dialogue. Authored by a legally blind retired teacher.
- Parent of a child with a severe form of epilepsy called SMEI aka Dravet Syndrome. Touching on sibling issues, services and life experience with this difficult condition.
- The ramblings of a person with borderline personality disorder and a pinal gland brain tumor. Includes family details and images and information about the conditions.
Steve's New Life for Me
- Story of his life on disability after a kidney transplant.
Stump 'R' Us
- An information resource for amputees with personal stories, advice sections and newsletters.
- Stories by a mother of three children with severe medical conditions.
Windchyme's Home Page
- Personal site about service dogs, disability and disability law, and advocacy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:15:08 AM EST -