become an editor
the entire directory
only in Magazines_and_E-zines/Hearing_Impairments
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing
Alldeaf.com - Deaf News
- Contains links to feature and news articles and invites users to post comments on them.
American Annals of the Deaf
- Features articles on education and related services for the deaf or hard of hearing. Offers abstracts from current issue, archive, information on reprints, contacts and submission notice.
BBC Education - See Hear on Saturday
- A magazine program for the deaf and hard of hearing presented in sign language with open subtitles.
- Reviews of video games with a focus on suitability for the hearing impaired.
- News and feature stories concerning deafness. Offers archive, submission information, links, and contacts.
- Publication edited by Barry Strassler. Find past issues, comics, and subscription details.
- Contains articles on entertainment, sports, language, and cultural pride. Features contacts, information for advertisers, and video presentations.
European Union of the Deaf News
- Find articles and news briefs concerning the status of the deaf and hard of hearing in Europe.
- An informal magazine for anyone interested in hearing matters with special reference for people in the County of Hampshire, England
Hearing Health Foundation
- Quarterly magazine providing research information and news along with details of an ongoing hearing restoration project. New York based.
Japanese Deaf News
- Features news excerpts, press releases and events published by the Japanese Federation for the Deaf. In English and Japanese.
- Newsletter provided by the Jewish Deaf Community Center for residents of Southern California. Find subscription information, current, and back issues.
About Deafness/Hard of Hearing
- Features syndication of articles related to hearing disorders. [RSS]
- Syndication features articles, feature stories and events. [RSS]
MedicineNet Deafness Specialty
- Features articles written by doctors for a general audience. [RSS]
- LiveJournal.com feed offers links to news and feature articles. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 14:24:09 UTC -