become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/News_and_Media
News and Media
Film and Television
Magazines and E-zines
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: News and Media
This category in other languages:
- A social resource run by people with disabilities offering news, video clips, a discussion forum and chat room plus pen pal options and a range of related links.
Assistive Media Inc.
- Producing spoken-word recordings of short-subject literary works. Includes articles in realaudio format, as well as information on the organization and its directors.
Crip Blogger Forum
- This is a space for Crips to talk about blogging, being crippled, taking over the world, and other fun stuff.
- Syndicated column by Bill Micklitz on "Disabilities With a Positive Edge".
Inclusion Daily Express
- A subscription email service reporting on the movement toward full community inclusion, self-determination and human rights for people who have developmental and other disabilities.
Metropolitan Washington Ear
- Free reading service for blind and print-handicapped persons. Service is delivered via closed circuit radio, interactive telephone dial-in, and Internet audio streaming.
Steve Gold's Nuggets
- News and alerts on enforcing the Americans With Disabilities Act.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2010 at 9:24:46 UTC -