become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Mailing_Lists
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Mailing Lists
This category in other languages:
- An electronic mail system that connects young people with disabilities or chronic illness to disabled and non-disabled peers and mentors.
Children's Disability List of Lists
- A current, annotated list of mailing lists for families of children with disabilities and special needs. Each listserv on this list has been personally validated for subscription information and family orientation.
QUAD-LIST Discussion Group
- A forum for anyone who suffers a partial or full loss of function all 4 extremities of the body, i.e. a quad due to any reason, not just Spinal Cord Injury.
Topica Email List Directory: Disabilities
- Lists on disability topics.
VENT-USERS-LIST Discussion Group
- A forum where people who require a ventilator (respirator) to breathe can communicate with others who share the same condition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2011 at 6:04:44 UTC -