become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Lifestyle
- Observations and analysis of disability in the arts, music, news, and everyday lifestyle issues.
A Celebration of Wheels
- A portfolio of active wheelchair users who enjoy full and fulfilling lives.
- Features Aardman’s Hallmark plasticine animated models in a range of online games relating to disability as part of a campaign that challenges people to change the way they see disability.
- Stylish online resource and social website for those with disabilities. Many topics such as home ideas, travel, shopping, socialization.
How To Adapt
- a forum for individuals to share how they have overcome their challenges so that others can benefit.
Invisible Disabilities Advocate
- Information to help a person's loved ones understand chronic, debilitating illness by explaining that a disability may not be obvious on the outside. Includes links, articles and booklet for sale.
Ms. Wheelchair America
- A forum for the promotion of the achievements as well as the needs of mobility impaired persons.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 14:35:07 UTC -