become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Resources/Future_Planning
Business: Financial Services: Financial Planning: Estate Planning
Society: Law: Legal Information: Estate Planning and Administration
- Located in California, serving the needs of persons with disabilities and their families.
Alert to Parents of a Special Needs Child
- The process of special needs planning involves developing a total plan to provide for the child’s lifetime care. Article discusses specific techniques.
Leaving Retirement Benefits to a Special Needs Trust
- Morningstar interviews Natalie Choate on how to leave retirement benefits to a special needs trust.
Life Enrichment Trust, Inc.
- Providing people with disabilities an opportunity to preserve assets while maintaining eligibility for government supports and services.
Maine Trust for People with Disabilities
- Pooled trust that gives families an easy and affordable way to set up a special needs trust for relatives with disabilities.
MetDESK: Your Child or Other Dependent with Special Needs
- MetLife presents an overview of future planning for legal, financial, medical and educational needs.
NICHCY-Overview Of Estate Planning Issues
- A comprehensive overview of issues to consider when creating a legal and financial plan for a child with special needs
Planned Lifetime Advocacy Networks (PLAN)
- PLAN of Canada provides information and resources to families of people with disabilities focused on securing the future.
Special Needs Answers
- Helping parents and others in planning for their own futures and for those of family members with special needs.
Special Needs Family Fun
- Offers family fun and special needs resources to enhance the quality and fun of family life for families with disabilities.
The Special Needs Network
- To educate and inform families of individuals with disabilities about special needs planning. Online newsletter, workbooks, and links to Illinois disability resources and organizations provided.
STOMP - Specialized Training of Military Parents
- The only National Parent Training and Information Center for military families providing support and advice to military parents without regard of the type of medical condition their child has.
Transition Information Network
- My Future Choices shows how young people with disabilities can access new choices and opportunities. Covering England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2015 at 6:45:04 UTC -