become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Family_Resources
Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Statewide nonprofit organization that offers information and support to families of children with any disability or chronic illness, age birth through 21 in Connecticut.
Easter Seals Disability Services
- Provides programs and services to ensure families with adults or children with disabilities have equal opportunities. Northern California.
The Family Network Inc
- Provides support to families that have a child with a disability or special needs. View support group details and online resources. Based in Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Advocacy group families from throughout the United States who have children with special health needs. Also includes caregivers, professionals, and friends whose lives have been touched by these children and their families.
Special Needs Family Fun
- Articles, bulletin boards, and books to enhance the quality and fun of special needs family life.
STOMP (Specialized Training of Military Parents)
- A federally funded Parent Training and Information (PTI) Center established to assist military families who have children with special education or health needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2007 at 0:04:22 UTC -