become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Employment
Business: Small Business
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Employment
Society: Law: Legal Information: Labor and Employment Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Workers' Compensation
This category in other languages:
- Matches qualified job seekers with disabilities to companies looking to employ staff. Post and search for jobs and build resumes. California based.
- Founded to assist people with disabilities employed in agriculture. Includes resources, newsletters and contacts. Part of the University of Wisconsin.
The ARC of Salem County
- New Jersey based organization supporting adults with developmental disabilities needing employment placement. View the program details with FAQ and available jobs.
Association for Persons in Supported Employment (APSE)
- A membership organization formed to improve and expand integrated employment opportunities, services, and outcomes for persons experiencing disabilities.
Association for Supported Employment (AfSE)
- An association of 230 agencies establishing collective action on national issues regarding supported employment. (United Kingdom)
Community Workforce Solutions
- Dedicated to improving the lives of disabled people and helping them to achieve their employment and community integration goals. Includes news, resources and information for employers.
Disability & HR: Tips for HR Professionals
- Features articles, checklists, glossary, and links to useful resources to help HR professionals build inclusive workplaces in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other disability related laws.
Disabled Businesspersons Association
- Helps disabled entrepreneurs and professionals maximize their potential in the business world, encourages the participation and enhances the performance of the disabled in the workforce.
Employers Disability Forum
- Providing information, news and views concerning disabled employment in the UK along with reasons for businesses to employ a disabled person.
- Founded to assist with employment opportunities for people with disabilities throughout America. Includes news, video introductions and contact.
- Assisting with employment training to offer opportunities for people with disabilities. Includes job finder sections. New Jersey based.
- The network brings together research centers, universities, enterprises, government departments, trade unions, and organizations representing disabled persons, all committed to the common goal of advancing competitive employment and training opportunities for persons with disabilities.
Goodwill Industries International
- Helps people with barriers to employment learn the skills to find competitive employment. Programs are funded through grants, contract services and revenue from our retail stores.
- Providing accessibility, compliance and employment services for companies in the United States.
- Specialises in providing employment opportunities for people with a disability. Includes training details and how to get involved. Southern Australia.
- Supported, non-profit employment agency that places people with disabilities into employment, offers resources in job training and self-sufficiency.
National Business & Disability Council (NBDC)
- Provides corporations with a full range of services to assist them in successfully integrating people with disabilities into the workplace.
National centre for promotion of employment for disabled people (NCPEDP)
- A non-profit voluntary organisation working as an interface between government, industry, international agencies and the voluntary sector towards the promotion of better employment opportunities for disabled people. (India)
National Institute of Disability Management and Research
- Committed to reducing the human, social and economic cost of disability to workers, employers and society through education, training and research. (Canada)
Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- U.S. federal government office which conducts policy analysis, technical assistance, and development of best practices, as well as outreach, education, and constituent services to support the employed of disabled Americans.
ORW (Opportunities through Rehabilitation and Work Society)
- Independent Canadian non-profit resource serving organizations, business and government involved in the employment of persons with disabilities. Provides FAQ, labour statistics, and related links.
- An international cross-disability consumer job matching service.
- Expands the opportunities for disabled people in sustainable work both within Remploy and externally. Britain's largest employer of people with disabilities. (United Kingdom)
Service Enhancement Associates
- Offers training and technical assistance throughout the US on issues and services related to the employment of persons with disabilities.
Training and Employment of Disabled Persons Board
- Information on training, employment, employers, and career guidance. (Republic of Mauritius)
Work Incentives Transition Network
- Free online course and factsheets on "Using SSI Work Incentives to Promote Successful Outcomes for Transition-Aged Youth".
- Information, resources, and research regarding the employment of people with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2015 at 11:25:45 UTC -