become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Colleges_and_Universities
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Education: Colleges and Universities
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
AJ Pappanikou Center for Disability Studies
- Events calendar, staff directory, projects and searchable database of books, multimedia and AV resources.
Adelphi University: Learning Disabilities Program
- Information on Adelphi University's disability services.
Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- An international, multicultural organization of professionals committed to full participation in higher education for persons with disabilities.
Bluegrass Community College: Disability Support Services
- Provides a full range of services to more than 500 students each year who have disabilities. Includes details of financial aid, attendant care and social events.
Boston University Office of Disability Services
- Boston University takes great pride in the academic and personal achievements of its many students and alumni with disabilities. The University is committed to providing equal and integrated access for individuals with disabilities to all the academic, social, cultural, and recreational programs it offers.
California State University, Northridge-Center On Disabilities
- Information for disabled people seeking employment, resources for students, and conference proceedings are provided on-line.
Centre for Students with Disabilities
- Centennial College offers a full range of services to assist students and potential students with disabilities and enable them to enroll in our full-time and part-time diploma and certificate programs. These programs include distance, online learning and options for international students offered at the college.
College Preparations for Students With High Functioning Autism
- Strategies for students with high functioning autism and Asperger's Syndrome to prepare for college: motivation to work on needed courses, using strengths to compensate for weaknesses, and preparing for standardized tests. Strategies for succeeding once in college.
College of Marin Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Links to program information and class schedules. [Marin, California, USA]
College of the Desert: Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Provides a description of services, programs and degrees and information about financial aid. [Palm Desert, California, USA]
- Providing assistance in placing your learning disabled child in the right college where they can succeed in higher education.
Department of Special Education at San Francisco State University
- The Department of Special Education at San Francisco State University offers master's degrees, teaching and clinical rehabilitative credentials in Special Education and Communicative Disorders. It has pioneered many of the programs and services for individuals with disabilities.
Disability Services Washington State Colleges
- Contact information for disabled student services coordinators.
Disability Studies Program at The Ohio State University
- An educational program that engages the nature, meaning, and consequences of disability from political and cultural perspectives. Course and department details plus the resources offered.
Disability Studies University of Missouri
- Complete listing of services available at the university with students information and registration details.
- New Mobility Interactive Cafe contains lots of good information for people with disabilities, including this review by Rachel Ross of the top 10 disability friendly colleges and universities in the US.
Disabled Students Program and Services
- The Disabled Students Program and Services (DSPS) offers a variety of services to enable students with disabilities to function independently in the educational environment.
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Highly accessible and accommodating for students with disabilities.
Learning Support Services (LSS) at Schreiner University
- Nationally-accredited and recognized learning support services program at the University in the Texas Hill Country.
Minnesota Life College
- A postsecondary, life-skills training program for young adults with learning disabilities. Describes the stages of the program and the internships offered.
North Carolina State University Disability Services
- Services guide for disabled students at North Carolina State University.
Ohio State University-Office for Disability Services (ODS)
- A directory of services offered by ODS.
Salome Heyward & Associates
- Disability Management Consultants; Disability Access Institute - training resources for postsecondary faculty and staff
San Jose State University-Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Information about services and reasonable accommodations available for students, staff, and faculty with disabilities.
Stanford University-Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Information about support services provided by the Disability Resource Center (DCR).
Student Disability Services
- Services offered by The University of Iowa for students with documented learning disabilities.
The Disabled Students' Program - UC Berkeley
- Committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities have equal access to educational opportunities at UC Berkeley.
The Pace Program
- The Pace Program is a two-year program for young adults with multiple learning disabilities. It is a non-degree program for young adults with multiple learning disabilities, in a college setting.
UConn Center for Students with Disabilities
- University of Connecticut center for Students with Disabilities
University of Arizona, Center for Disability Related Resources
- Resources available for disabled students, faculty, and staff at the University of Arizona.
University of Arkansas, Little Rock Disability Support Services
- Services available to disabled students at the University of Arkansas.
University of California, Irvine - Office for Disability Services
- Resources available to students with disabilities.
University of Florida ADA Office
- The Americans With Disabilities Act Compliance Office for the University of Florida
University of Illinois at Division of Rehabilitation-Education Services
- Extensive information towards the Universities services for students with disabilities. Includes information towards its calendar, services, events, campus life, access map, instructors, handbook, comments, directory, and search.
University of Leeds Disability Services
- Disability Services aims to provide information, guidance and support to disabled people who work and study at the University and to those who aspire to do so.
University of Michigan-Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Lots of information for students with disabilities, an on-line handbook for faculty, and links to other related resources for students with disabilities.
University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Information on programs and services offered through the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities.
University of North Dakota-Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Lots of links about the broad range of disability support services offered.
University of Westminster-Computer Centre for People with Disabilities (CCPD)
- Support for disabled students at this school in England.
Colleges and Universities
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:04:46 PM EDT -