become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Education
Colleges and Universities
Reference: Education: Special Education
Reference: Education: Special Education: Learning Disabilities
Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Education
This category in other languages:
All Means All School to Work Project
- Information, resources, and strategies to ensure access to and choice by all learners within their local school-to-work system.
The Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
- Information about teaching, learning and assessment strategies, accommodations and support services for people with disabilities in post secondary education and training. (Australia)
Center for Disabilities Studies
- An overview of the disabled education offered at the University of Delaware with inks to resources for faculty and staff.
College and Special Education
- [About.com] Reviewed links to resources for special needs college students.
The Disability Coach - POWER
- Dr. Kevin Roberts, a disabled clinical psychologist, presents a positive attitude development program for people with disabilities. Includes events details.
Disability Services at Various Colleges and Universities
- Links to college disability services pages.
Hands On Education
- New Jersey organization providing educational programs for grades K-12. Topics include disability awareness, conflict resolution and substance abuse prevention.
HEATH Resource Center
- National clearinghouse on postsecondary education for individuals with disabilities. Information exchange about educational support services, policies, procedures, adaptations, and opportunities at American campuses, vocational-technical schools, and other postsecondary training entities.
- Service aimed at enhancing UK access for those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, to learning and teaching, research and administration across higher and further education through the use of information and communication technologies.
Learning Disabilities College Placement Assistance
- College and university placement assistance for students with learning disabilities. Based in Savannah.
The Melmark School
- Approved private school, day and residential, educational, therapeutic and recreational services for individuals with Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities
National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
- A Canada-wide, consumer-based, cross-disability organization that advocates for full access by college and university students with disabilities to postsecondary education and employment opportunities.
REACH Family Institute
- Nonprofit educational organization serving developmentally disabled, mrdd, adhd, and brain-injured children and their families throughout the world
University / Education Disability Information
- Links to information on education, job training, and career opportunities for persons with disabilities.
Usenet alt.education.disabled -
Usenet alt.support.learning-disab -
Usenet k12.ed.special -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2014 at 23:17:02 UTC -