become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Conferences
- Independent and assisted living products and services, displayed at six shows throughout the United States.
AFB Community Events
- The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) calendar of events with tips on how to accomplish routine daily tasks with a vision impairment or blindness.
ICDRI Calendar of Disability Events
- Important disability conferences or other conferences which often have disability-related activities and events.
Iowa Training Consortium: Calendar
- Highlighting U.S. conferences, continuing education, speakers, and other events of interest to people who are disabled, their families, and carers.
The Special Needs Calendar
- A calendar of informational and recreational activities of interest to the special needs community, including autism, learning disabilities, ADHD, Down syndrome, cognitive and physical disabilities. Search by location and date.
Supported Life Institute
- An educational nonprofit institute, producing conferences on developmental disabilities, and promoting community inclusion, supported living, and self-advocacy for individuals with cognitive disabilities.
The Universal Package: Designing Packaging for Everyone
- This conference presented the concept of universal design to the packaging industry. Universal design, also known as inclusive design, is the concept of designing beyond "average" people considering as main target audience the disabled and the elderly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 9:24:08 UTC -