become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Conferences
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Conferences
AFB Community Events
- The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) calendar of events with tips on how to accomplish routine daily tasks with a vision impairment or blindness.
- Independent and assisted living products and services, displayed at six shows throughout the United States.
Able Trust Calendar of Events
- List of events for the Florida disability community.
ICDRI Calendar of Disability Events
- Important disability conferences or other conferences which often have disability-related activities and events.
New Mobility Calendar of Events
- Events of interest to the disability community.
Supported Life Institute
- An educational nonprofit institute, producing conferences on developmental disabilities, and promoting community inclusion, supported living, and self-advocacy for individuals with cognitive disabilities.
The Universal Package: Designing Packaging for Everyone
- This conference presented the concept of universal design to the packaging industry. Universal design, also known as inclusive design, is the concept of designing beyond "average" people considering as main target audience the disabled and the elderly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:16:39 PM EST -