become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disabled/Children
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
Reference: Education: Special Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Children
This category in other languages:
- An email system that connects young people with disabilities or chronic illness to disabled and non-disabled peers and mentors. Links to many related sites.
Action For Kids
- Services provided include specialist mobility equipment, family support, work experience, employment training, and independence training.
Angels With Special Needs
- A non-profit organization providing recreational activities and respite care to families of children with severe disabilities. View the services offered with FAQ. Columbia based.
Association for Children with a Disability
- Australian organisation operated by parents of disabled children offering support, education and advocacy.
The Capper Foundation
- Mission is to enhance the independence of people with physical disabilities, primarily children.
Children With Special Needs
- A site for parent of children with special needs including, but not limited to autism, adhd, microcephaly, cerebral palsy, and epilepsy.
Disabled Children's Relief Fund
- A non-profit organization that offers modest awards for assistive devices, rehabilitative services, arts and humanities projects, or for efforts to bolster compliance with existing laws for the benefit of children with disabilities..
Division of Early Childhood (DEC)
- A nonprofit organization advocating for individuals who work with or on behalf of children with special needs, birth through age eight, and their families.
Ed Chapman's Speech and Developmental Delays Page
- Information such as developmental milestones, acronyms, links, and mailing lists for parents on speech delays and developmental delays.
Face 2 Face Network
- A UK network of trained volunteer befrienders who can help parents come to terms with the news that their child has a disability.
- A non-profit organization assisting families who have a child with a disability. Details of their offices in Pullman Washington, Moscow, Idaho and Rockville Maryland.
First Network Online
- Internet forum for parents, teachers, and service providers who care for and about children with disabilities. Provides information, support, resources and links.
Games for Disabled Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts
- Categorized as suitable for deaf, blind, bedridden, mobility-impaired, and developmentally disabled children.
Helping Hands Foundation
- A not-for-profit support group for parents of children with upper limb differences.
Kids Together, Inc.
- Information and resources to enhance the quality of life for children and adults with disabilities, and communities as a whole.
- National information center that provides information on disabilities and disability related issues. Children and youth, birth to age 22, are the focus.
Official Sports for Kids Foundation Web Site
- Dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for physically and emotionally challenged children throughout the United States and Canada.
On the Other Hand
- For families with children with hand anomalies. Created by an occupational therapist.
- A unique non-profit organization dedicated to providing children with special needs with a Miniature Shetland Pony to love and care for completely without charge.
- Building Boundless Playgrounds for children of all abilities on the West Coast of the United States. Lists existing playgrounds and those in development, services and resources for children and their families.
Weeroona Association Inc
- Australian charity providing assistance to over four hundred young people with physical disabilities. Details the services offered, events taking place and offers related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 5:24:10 UTC -