become an editor
the entire directory
only in Assistive_Technology/Computers
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction
This category in other languages:
- A UK based charity helping disabled adults and children use computers and the internet by adapting and adjusting their technology. Includes details of their London assessment centre.
Center for Accessible Technology
- Resources and services on the use of computer technology for people with disabilities.
Computer World: Blind Users still Struggle with 'Maddening' Computing Obstacles
- Experts say there has been little progress in providing accessible Web sites and software that are usable by the 1.3 million blind Americans who don't get to experience the full richness of the Internet and the world of personal computing.
- Fosters digital inclusion across all platforms and computer-based systems to help accessing, processing and creating digital content for the blind and visual impaired.
- A free and open-source screen reader for MS Windows.
Trace Research & Development Center
- Focuses on making computer and information technologies more accessible to everyone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2016 at 6:15:07 UTC -