become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Education
- An arts-based training and employment placement program for persons with developmental disabilities sixteen years and older in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
- A non-profit visual arts center, located in Oakland, California, providing art programs, educational and independent living training, counseling and vocational opportunities for disabled adults. Includes exhibition details.
Creative Spirit Art Centre
- Studio space, art education, and exhibition space for people with disabilities. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Disability Arts Cymru
- Works throughout Wales to promote equal opportunities in the arts for disabled people, providing training, information and advice. (UK)
Passion Works Studio
- Offers art making opportunities, education and employment to people with developmental disabilities, practicing artists, and volunteers. Funded through the Ohio Arts Council and The Athens County Board of MR/DD.
- An international non-profit arts organization of affiliates, promotes the creative power of the arts in the lives of people with disabilities. A wide range of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all of the arts from young children through elderly adults. (formerly Very Special Arts)
VSA arts of Delaware
- VSA is devoted to enhancing the capabilities, confidence and quality of life for individuals with disabilities through life-long learning opportunities in the arts.
VSA arts of Florida
- A state affiliate of VSA arts, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of people with disabilities.
VSA arts of Georgia
- A non-profit organization celebrating the power of the arts in the lives of individuals with disabilities in Georgia. Operates the Arts for All gallery in downtown Atlanta.
VSA arts of Montana
- A non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to accessibility and education in the arts.
VSA arts of Wisconsin
- Expanding the capabilities, confidence, and quality of life for children and adults with disabilities by providing programs in music, dance, drama, creative writing, and visual art.
- A non-profit organization which seeks to create and promote opportunities in the arts and cultural mainstream for people with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 7:15:05 UTC -