become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Dance
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Arts: Dance
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance
American DanceWheels Foundation, Inc
- The mission of ADF is to brings the joys and benefits of partner dancing to people with disabilities.
AXIS Dance Company
- Pioneering a new dimension of dance -- a revolutionary collaboration between dancers with and without disabilities. (California)
Concorde Wheelchair Dance Team
- Based in Bristol, UK offering social and competitive dancing for all ages all disabilities. Includes images, meeting details and how to join.
- A modern dance company comprised of dancers with and without disabilities. Founded by Mary Verdi-Fletcher this mixed abilities company performs worldwide.
Full Radius Dance
- A modern dance company that challenges traditional gender portrayals in mature, choreographically complex works that celebrate technique and physicality. Additionally, the company has a desire to share the talents of dancers who have disabilities with the mainstream audience.(Georgia)
Joint Forces Dance Company
- To encourage the evolution performance of dance and to cultivate a "common ground" that allows all individuals to develop creatively, regardless of abilities or disabilities.
Mouse on the Move
- Dance workshops led by Alan Martin, an inclusive dance workshop leader, performer and disability issues presenter/trainer.
- Dance choreography based upon the world's sign languages, by Mona Jean Cedar. Explains the process and offers video clips.
Touch Compass: Catherine Chappell and Dancers
- Touch Compass is a mixed ability dance company directed by Catherine Chappell, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
U.S. Handicapable Square Dance Association
- Information on square dancing and square dance clubs for people with disabilities (mostly developmental disabilities, but some wheelchair groups).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:54:06 AM EST -