become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Dance
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance
American DanceWheels Foundation, Inc
- The mission of ADF is to brings the joys and benefits of partner dancing to people with disabilities.
AXIS Dance Company
- Pioneering a new dimension of dance -- a revolutionary collaboration between dancers with and without disabilities. (California)
Concorde Wheelchair Dance Team
- Based in Bristol, UK offering social and competitive dancing for all ages all disabilities. Includes images, meeting details and how to join.
- A modern dance company comprised of dancers with and without disabilities. Founded by Mary Verdi-Fletcher this mixed abilities company performs worldwide.
Full Radius Dance
- A modern dance company that challenges traditional gender portrayals in mature, choreographically complex works that celebrate technique and physicality. Additionally, the company has a desire to share the talents of dancers who have disabilities with the mainstream audience.(Georgia)
Joint Forces Dance Company
- To encourage the evolution performance of dance and to cultivate a "common ground" that allows all individuals to develop creatively, regardless of abilities or disabilities.
- Dance choreography based upon the world's sign languages, by Mona Jean Cedar. Explains the process and offers video clips.
Touch Compass: Catherine Chappell and Dancers
- Touch Compass is a mixed ability dance company directed by Catherine Chappell, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
U.S. Handicapable Square Dance Association
- Information on square dancing and square dance clubs for people with disabilities (mostly developmental disabilities, but some wheelchair groups).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 2:24:08 UTC -