become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Artists'_Pages
Open Directory - Society: Disabled: Arts: Artists' Pages
- A history of painter who is a Tetraplegic with examples of his art work.
- Comedian, speaker and disability activist whose artistic work is founded on a deep commitment to taking personal responsibility for creating change.
- An artist with Savant Syndrome known for producing marvelous animal sculptures from memory alone
Betty G. Miller
- aka Bettigee, is a deaf artist and a counselor and writer in the field of Alcohol and Substance Abuse. Dr. Miller is the author of ""Deaf and Sober: Journeys through Recovery"
- A quadriplegic wheelchair user from California offering details of his surrealist paintings with examples and how to purchase.
- Highlighting the paintings and art work of a Massachusetts artist that injured his spinal cord during a surfing accident.
- Scotswoman has carved a new place for solo percussion, melded traditions and instrumentation from around the world and, indeed, hears percussion as music in its own right.
Fibromyalgia - Artists Loft
- A site for those with fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, chronic fatigue and overlapping conditions to showcase their art.
- Graphic artist and photographer in Atlanta's Little Five Points area. Calendars, screen savers, and mouse pads.
- A disabled visual artist who employs non-art materials and unusual presentations to confront life's ironies, and absurdities, particularly in their relationship to the physical limitations imposed by disability.
James Eugene Albert
- Acrylics, mixed media, silk screen and digital art.
- Christian singer born without any arms. Site has bios and mp3 downloads.
Landscapes of Ben's Mind
- Dealing with Schizophrenia and my faith through poetry, drawing, photography, and design.
- Contemporary and abstract art by blind artist, created from the mind's eye in Oil and watercolor.
Lyle Victor Albert
- Canadian playwright/performer shares his experiences as a teenager with cerebral palsy in an autobiographical one-man show, "Scraping the Surface"
Mack Nez Johnson Jr
- A mouth stick painter injured in 1983 in a car accident now paralyzed from the neck down. Details of his painting and digital photography and how to purchase. Requires flash.
Mary Cox-Bilz, Author and Artist
- Holding a mouthstick between her teeth, she types her manuscripts. Mary is also an accomplished mouth artist and has artwork and greeting cards.
- His raw confrontational images dealing with pain, solitude, and desire are brilliant examples of edgy 21st century art
Michael Jurogue Johnson
- A gifted contemporary naïve artist who was born with Down Syndrome. Michael paints watercolors, acrylics and oil paintings.
- A gallery of landscape oil paintings by a Quadriplegic Artist who paints with a brush held in his mouth.
- Digital paintings - still life, landscapes, etc. - by a quariplegic digital artist with ALS.
Mike Loder: Kiwi Comedian
- A sit down stand-up comedian based in Auckland, New Zealand
Neil Marcus - 'Storm Reading'
- An inspiring and passionate act, written and performed by Neil Marcus, a writer and poet who lives with dystonia.
Red Rider Studios
- I'm a quadriplegic mouth artist. I use all kinds of mediums. Nature art is my favorite type to create.
- Blind Actor speaker musician artist performer entertains audiences with motivational speaking, acting, music, and his guide dog Jake.
Shirley Bell Designs
- An artist paralyzed in a car accident when she was 16. View details of her work, life and her watercolor studio operating out of Jamestown RI. Includes an online gallery of her work.
- Diary pages and gallery from British disabled artist Simon Smith. Simon writes from both a personal and social perspective, including comments about his experience as a person with a disability.
- Tips to other disabled artists and gallery of works.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 5:54:03 UTC -