the entire directory
only in Disabled/Arts
Film and Television
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Arts
This category in other languages:
Abilities Arts Festival - A Celebration of Disability Arts and Culture
- A multifaceted and multidisciplinary festival of visual and performing arts providing opportunities to showcase artistic excellence by persons with disabilities.
- Champions the arts for children with disabilities and advocate access to the arts. Offers details of their work and how to get involved. Kansas City.
- Promotes disability arts in the north-east region of England. Offers listings, databases of practising disabled artists, a gallery, funding information and grant guidelines.
- Based in Melbourne, Australia and provides access to arts and cultural activity for people who are disadvantaged, including people with a disability.
Arts Access of Raleigh, NC
- Encourages and enables persons with disabilities to have full access to arts programs and facilities and participate fully in the cultural and artistic life of Raleigh.
Arts For All, Inc.
- Performing arts and visual arts for Tucson, Arizona including Third Street Kids
Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (AMFPA)
- A worldwide association of artists that organizes a wide range of exhibitions, sells original art works and permits publishing houses to reproduce their works as art greeting cards and calendars.
- Full time visual art center for people with disabilities in California. Includes examples of their work and how to get involved.
Damon Brooks Associates
- A resource that exclusively features performing artists, musicians and comedians, all of whom have a disability.
Deaf Culture Art
- A resource for anyone interested in Deaf Art, particularly the category defined by Deaf View/Image Art (De'VIA).
Disability Artist Studio
- Highlights a range of Chinese characters, calligraphy painting art symbols, portraits and wall scrolls created by disabled artists.
Disability Clip Art
- Positive downloadable images of people with disabilities in everyday-life situations and inclusive settings.
First Street Gallery Art Center
- An Art Center and Gallery for adults with developmental disabilities in Claremont, California. First Street's artists produce art in painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramics, collage, assemblage, art books and creative writing.
Hope University / Hi Hopes Fine-Arts Foundation
- Non-profit, fine arts facility for developmentally-disabled adults with autism, and Down syndrome. Offers creative-arts therapy and focused music, art, and dance programs.
International Guild of Disabled Artists and Performers
- A collective of artists and performers who identify as being disabled or having a disability.
Kids on the Block
- Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on the issues of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and social concerns. Includes package overview and information on starting a troupe.
National Arts and Disability Center (NADC)
- Dedicated to promoting the full inclusion of children and adults with disabilities into the visual-, performing-, media-, and literary- arts communities.
National Forum on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities
- Site presents the Forum's agenda, concept papers, keynote addresses, daily updates, and final recommendations.
National Institute of Arts and Disabilities
- NIAD'S mission is to provide an art program for people with developmental disabilities which promotes creative expression, independence, dignity and community integration.
The Orpheus Centre
- A residential performing arts centre for young disabled artists founded by Richard Stilgoe. Offering courses in various discipline of performing arts and apprenticeships in life skills.
- A developmental visual arts organisation working to promote equality of access to the arts for all those who are marginalised within the community. (UK)
Richard Attenborough Centre for Disability and the Arts
- Focuses on people with disabilities and other members of the public who have previously found access to arts education difficult. (UK)
Society of Disabled Artists
- Watercolour paintings, tutor tips, news and photo album. Frome, Somerset, England
Studio By The Tracks
- An arts group for adults with autism, asperger's or mental illness. Provide free art classes, Alabama based.
Survivors Art Foundation
- Committed to empowering trauma-survivors with effective expressive outlets via internet art gallery, outreach programs, and national exhibitions.
Usenet alt.society.deaf -
Usenet alt.support.disabled.artists -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 20:39:49 UTC -