become an editor
the entire directory
only in Suicide/Morality
Book Review: Fatal Freedom
- The book defends autonomy and liberty by speaking out for the right to suicide.
Is There a Duty to Die?
- By John Hardwig, Professor and Head, Department of Philosophy, University of Tennessee.
Kevorkian Lies, and Suicide by Thomas S. Szasz
- Szasz objects to physician-assisted suicide which makes suicide a medical issue rather than a moral one.
MH Today: The Right to Suicide
- Written by Patty E. Fleener, arguing the mentally ill have no right to kill themselves because their illness inhibits good decision making.
Morality of Suicide
- Why, if at all, is it morally unacceptable for one to bring about one's own death? Considers the views of Hume, Kant and Utilitarianism.
The Murder of Oneself
- A critical overview of ethical issues involved in suicide.
- Suicide and the absurd. Contrasting the views of Albert Camus and Thomas Nagel.
- From Dr. Ezio Vailati's course on Ethics.
Suicide and the Immortality of the Soul
- The Complete 1783 Edition of David Hume's Essays.
Suicide is Not Painless
- Approaches the subject from a biblical perspective.
Suicide: A Civil Right
- From the Antipsychiatry Coalition.
Summa Theologica II-II, 64, 5
- Is it lawful to kill oneself? By St. Thomas Aquinas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 19:51:15 UTC -